Hello Recruiter,

Please find below requirement and forward resumes to and...@stansource.com

Note: Need 8 years resumes. No OPT. H1b can produce their visa copy. Rate
is $60/hr on C2C.

SharePoint Developer (F2F)

Lincoln, RI

2 months+

*Keys:* Sharepoint, SQL, good communication

Our client is looking for an experienced Sharepoint developer for an
internal project to build forms, workflows and automation into our existing
Sharepoint application for established business sales processes.

* Technical Skills*

   - Sharepoint (2010)
   - .NET
   - HTML
   - Microsoft SQL

*Job Responsibilites:*

   - Create new Sharepoint Pages
   - Creates data-driven web parts using SharePoint and .NET technologies
   - Maintains and follows established Software Development Life Cycle
   (SDLC) methodologies on all projects
   - Develops a strong understanding of business requirements; working with
   executives to define technical and process requirements
   - Use SQL queries to locate data from company ERP system to pre-populate
   Sharepoint forms
   - Converts business requirements into technical solutions using
   appropriate and applicable SharePoint application development technologies
   - Create Sharepoint workflows for forms, when completed, to move to the
   next step in the process with email alerts
   - Helps with end user training and has the ability to interact with
   internal customers to provide guidance with SharePoint related tasks
   - Documents both business and technical requirements
   - Document workflows and processes as communicated by management
   - Will play a major role with testing of applications throughout the team
   - Ensures sites are developed to meet usability standards in the industry

*Requirements*

   - 7+ years of experience developing software for business applications,
   with a passion/understanding of design patterns and standards
   - Expert-Level Knowledge of Sharepoint and SQL
   - Strong working understanding of MOSS design concept and
   implementation/migration, SharePoint, .NET, SQL Server, IIS, document
   management systems, enterprise portals and database design
   - Ability to work in a team-based environment with interactions with
   various business groups (technical and non-technical)
   - Strong communication skills with the ability to translate business
   objectives and processes into a comprehensive development solution
   - Ability to assist in development of a project plan and meet deadlines
   for milestones

Thanks & Regards….

Andy Jones

*StanSource Inc.*

22375 Broderick Drive, Suite 135, Dulles, VA 20166.
Direct : 703.879.3461 | Fax: 866 594 4637

and...@stansource.com <a...@stansource.com>

*Fastest-growing private companies of US : #445 | IT services : #49 |
Virginia : # 32 |   Washington DC Metro: #*46
our e-mails then please reply with a "*REMOVE*" in the subject line and
mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses,
which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the
inconvenience