*H1 Copy MUST for submission*

*Job Title:* *SAP HCM SuccessFactor Senior Consultant*

*Location: *Miami, FL

*Start Date:* ASAP

*End Date:* 2/23/2016

Provides technical expertise to customers across the SAP HCM platform, with
specific expertise in SuccessFactors
High level understanding of today’s *Cloud based SaaS environment*
Collaborates with customers to develop and recommend products and services
to meet customers' requirements
Performs technical sales support at customer sites, or on a multiple-site
basis
Resolves technical product/service issues
Assists customers to maximize the benefits derived from the solution and/or
services
Ability to speak to HCM best practices and advise customers where value in
following best practices is important, versus implementing a non-standard
practice
Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of the competitors'
products and/or services
Maintains up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of SuccessFactors current
trends and roadmap including upcoming features and release dates
Possesses strong client facing relationship building skills based in
knowledge and confidence
Strong verbal and written skills

*Contact*

*VineethaPillai*

*Ph: 703-831-8282 X 234*

*E: **vinee...@canopy-one.com* <vinee...@canopy-one.com>

*Send me an invite to receive my requirements everyday: *
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss>

*https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5>*