Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

*Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Legal Status:
Visa Validity:
Availability to start:
Availability for Webcam Interview:
Contact:
Email:
Skype ID for webcam interview:
Present Rate:
Rate Expected:

*Skill Matrix:*
Skill Name
Years of Experience
Year Last Used
HP ALM

QTP

UFT

VBA

Automation

HP ALM
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Duration: 12+ Months

Job Description:
Working knowledge of HP ALM/QC, HP QTP/FT/UFT, versions 11 and 12; HP
Sprinter version 12
Oracle and Structured Query Language
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.9 and 6.5
Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
Visual Basic
General scripting (VBA, …) & MS Office

*Desired skills:*
Excellent analytical skills and ability to think critically
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Mastery of customer support relationship management, especially under
pressure
Ability to work with Project Manager to develop project plans for migrating
from one version to another, tech insertion
System/Data Architecture
Compliance (security, contractual, …) awareness
Daily tasks
Provision user account, domain & projects
Provide User support (“Help desk”)
Provide general application and system monitoring (performance, file space,
…)
Application and system issue resolution
Version upgrade and migration activities
Application patching
Facilitate and support system maintenance (OS upgrade, quarterly Oracle
PSU, …)
Compliance (security, …)
Process automation (SQL queries, scripting/programming [VB, Linux shell,
VBA, …], …)

*SSRS Report Development:*
Create and schedule SSRS reports for Testing projects and Enterprise level
reports for business executives

*Defect Management:*
Coordinate defect communication and resolution efforts between project
teams separated in geographical locations.

Provide defect status reports to the management .

--
Thanks and Regards,
BenLee