Hi,

We have potential openings for the following skills with one of our client.
Please let us know your interest by sending a copy of your resume in MS
Word format.

*Please only submit resumes along with below details in order to proceed
further:*

Full Name:
Current Location:
Relocation:
Legal Status:
IF H1, share Employer details:
Visa Validity:
Availability to start:
Availability for Webcam Interview:
Contact:
Email:
Skype ID for webcam interview:
Rate:

*Please answer the following questions and respond back to me at the
earliest.*

   -     Please List out all the PeopleSoft Modules/Tools that you worked
   on the Functional Side and rate yourself on a scale of 1-10 ( 10 Being the
   Highest ).
   -     Have you done atleast 1-2 Full Implementations ?
   -     Have you worked with the Setup and Configuration of P2P and GL, If
   So Please explain ?

Position: Peoplesoft techno-functional
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 6+ Months

Job Description:

   - Must have worked on at least two PeopleSoft 9.0 or 9.1or 9.2
   implementations. Experience with 9.1/9.2 is preferred
   - Must have at least 5-7 years of experience working as Functional
   analyst in the P2P (Procure to Pay) business area
   - Must possess command knowledge of the entire Procure to Pay process
   including Workflow, process automation utilizing either XML or EDI
   - Subsidiary knowledge in Inventory, Accounts Payable is also a
   requirement, while module expertise for these areas is preferred
   - Strong understanding of the PeopleSoft P2P configurations
   - Purchasing related business process design and integration techniques
   are a must have
   - Must have experience with fit gap analysis, document requirements and
   able to build and demonstrate the process flows in P2P areas
   - Must have experience with Billing and AR as well.
   - Must have experience with building test plans and test scripts

--
Thanks and Regards,
BenLee