*SKYPE Interviews*

*Photo ID Copy is MUST** for submission*

*Role: UX Designer*

*Location: Buffalo, NY*

*Duration: 2 Years Contract*

The UX Designer will be responsible for creating the UX design of all
developed screens in the application.

Clients approach is to leverage out-of-the-box IBM BPM Coaches (ex. UX
Templates) to create the content screens, leveraging current state layouts
and organization style guides / best practices as references.

Collaborate with the Project Team, including Business Owners and Developers
to finalize and obtain signoff on all screen designs.

*Contact*

*VineethaPillai*

*Ph: 703-962-7227 X 454 *

*Email: **v...@gsquire.com* <v...@gsquire.com>

*Send me an invite to receive my requirements everyday: *
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss>

*https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5*
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5>