Please share profiles to naveen.ku...@idctechnologies.com

*.NET Developer  (GC/USC)*

*Location: Chantilly VA / Tampa FL*

*Duration: 3 to 6 Contract*

*Rate : $45/hr*

·         5-7 years of solid experience in JavaScript, ASP.NET, WCF, C# and
SQL Server(T-SQL, SSMS, SSIS). We prefer someone who has experience in
using wide broad range of versions and has the capability to lead a small
group of developers.

·         The resource needs to have good communication skills, should be
able to work with minimal supervision, able to help less experienced
resources.

·         The resources should also have experience in using NUnit and
other similar testing tools/features.

·         3-4 years of U.S. work experience is preferable/desirable.

·         Experience in Oracle, DB2 and healthcare is highly desirable.

·         Experience in MVC, HTML 5 and other web technologies is
preferable.

* ___________________________________________*

*Share Point Technical lead **(GC/USC)*

*Washington, DC*

*$50/hr*

Must have worked on version2010,  2013

*BizTalk Developer*

*Location is Emeryville, CA.*

*Duration: 3 to 6 Contract to hire*

*Rate : $45/hr (H1B/GC-EAD/GC/USC)*

·         The primary skillset we are looking for is BizTalk along with EDI
background.

·         Client’s uses Data Masons as EDI tool, however if the resource
has EDI background s/he can pick it up with time.

·         The resource should be conversant with PL/SQL.

·         S/he should be open to learn new technology like Microsoft
Dynamics AX (DAX) and support that as needed.

·         We’ll ensure that customer understands the need to invest on the
resource on DAX.

Thanks and Regards,

Naveen Kumar

IDC Technologies

Phone: 408-418-5779 Ext 217

Email: naveen.ku...@idctechnologies.com

Gmail: naveenk6...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/in/naveen-rajput-39397487

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035