*Position I: Data Architect*

*Location: Bethesda, MD*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Interview Mode: Phone + Skype*

*Skills and Special Requirements: *

·         Ability to lead the design of, and develop the implementation
plans for the loading and reporting of data.

·         Conceptual and Logical Data Models.

·         Data model design for landing, staging and loading enrollment.

·         Ability to leverage an existing framework and solution, enhancing
to support new requirements identified within this engagement

·         Knowledge of and experience with data warehousing concepts and
tools

·         Design experience in both operational and reporting/data
warehousing models

·         Knowledge of and experience with MDM concepts and tools

·         Oracle and Informatica experience

·         Experience with designing data services layer

·         Understanding of “data stewardship” best practices and
implementation techniques

·         Strong understanding of design and implementation of data
security safeguards

·         Ability to manage a team of development resources

*Position II: Enterprise Architect*

*Location: Bethesda, MD*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*No of Positions: 2*

*Interview Mode: Phone + Skype*

*Qualifications: Education/Experience: *

·         An Enterprise Architect is primarily focused on creating
enterprise-level blueprints (e.g., Level 0 architectures) which help to
direct specific solutions as well as establishing/directing the Enterprise
Architecture methodology and, defining how the EA group interfaces (i.e.,
governance) with key enterprise stakeholders.

·         He/she has a broad understanding of and experience with
architecting and implementing specific solutions.

·         He/she has deep understanding and experience with EA
methodologies (e.g., TOGAF), frameworks/taxonomies (e.g., Zachman, LH) and
Business-Oriented Architecture.

·         The person in the role of EA Program Lead will also have Program
leadership responsibilities in addition to those required of the EA
practitioner role.

Contact

Vineetha Pillai

Ph: 864-465-4100

Note C2C Vendors: Please Send me an invite to receive requirements
everyday: https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss

https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5

mailing list, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line of your
email. If you have already asked to be removed, and you continue receiving
unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email address/as that
you might be forwarding from to your primary email account. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.