*USC / GC Holders ONLY** (No H1s OR EAD’s)*

*Role: Project Manager  Duration: 6+ Months Contract Location: Chicago, IL*

*Job Description:*

This position requires a strong Project Manager, self-starter who can
proactively engage a cross organizational team without the need for heavy,
formal direction This position involves partnering closely with Product,
Technology, Finance, and Operations across the Receivables Portfolio.
Senior level interpersonal skills such as clear communication, influence
management, negotiation, and analytical/problem solving skills are key Will
manage key financial projects from a Business perspective from Concept
through Implementation. This position requires proactive project management
with clear, concise communication throughout As part of this highly visible
program, the PM will be responsible for preparing and delivering project
communications to senior management.

Manage projects from both Business and Technology perspectives using
standard project processes and tools

Communicate clearly, concisely, efficiently and effectively across the
program team and with management

Create project plans and track to key milestone dates

Manage project risks, issues, action items/deliverables

Partner with Product, Technology, Finance, and Operations

Partner with the Business to identify operational risks and ensure overall
operational readiness

Develop slides / decks for senior management team to articulate project
status and issues

Analyze key data -- synthesize, distill, and packaging that information to
present to the program team and management to drive decisions

Proactively identify obstacles and collaborate with team to uncover
options/solutions to mitigate

Identify and help implement continuous process enhancements/improvements

Identify opportunities to automate or streamline current processes, focus
on driving efficiency and improvements in controls

Collect and store all required compliance artifacts for the project across
the project life cycle

Contact

Vineetha Pillai

*Accounts Manager*

Ph: 732-749-8008

Email: vineeth...@aptivacorp.com

Note C2C Vendors: Please Send me an invite to receive C2C requirements:
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#%21forum/c2c-requirementss>

*https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5*
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5>

*Note*: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line of your
email. If you have already asked to be removed, and you continue receiving
unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email address/as that
you might be forwarding from to your primary email account. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.