*Visa Copy & Photo ID MUST for submission*

*Positon: DevOps Lead – LEAD exp is MUST*

*Location: Plano, TX*

*Contract: 6 Months +*

*Key Skills:*

Continuous Integration

Continuous Development

Jenkins

*Technical Competencies:*

Analysis of requirements and Develop software as per project defined
software process

Develop  and  Peer Review of LLD (Initiate/Participate in Peer reviews)

Demonstrate successful completion of analysis, technical design, and
programming assignments

Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and  contribute
to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life
cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical
knowledge

Adherence & Contribution to process improvements, Prepare/Analyze/ Review
system documentation

Project Competencies and Behavioral Competencies

Implementation and Usage of project related tools

Provide status updates to TL/PM/ as required and data for Metrics
collection.

Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs.

Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group
coordination within the modules of the project.

Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure
client satisfaction.

Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge
management activity.

*DEVOPS-JENKINS MANAGEMENT*

Experience of 2 to 5 years in Build and Release. - Version Control Tool:
SVN and GIT

Knowledge of Continuous integration tools : Jenkins ,Hudson, Electric
commander (Jenkin mandatory)

Knowledge of Scripting: Shell, Batch, Perl. (any one)

Build tools: Ant , maven and make files. (any one)

Worked on Platforms: Windows and Linux. - Linux: Linux O/S knowledge

Strong knowledge of Linux OS, RPM packaging

Virtualization. Working with VMWare, vagrant

Familiar with managing VMs thru vCentre, and usage of vSphere client

Good command over the Quality processes & Estimation skills.

Expertise and Mastery in at least one Programming Language

Experience in working onsite-offshore model projects

Contact

Vineetha Pillai

*Accounts Manager*

Ph: 732-749-8008

Email: vineeth...@aptivacorp.com

Note C2C Vendors: Please Send me an invite to receive C2C requirements:
*https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!forum/c2c-requirementss*
<https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#%21forum/c2c-requirementss>

*https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5*
<https://in.linkedin.com/pub/vineetha-pillai/29/224/6b5>

*Note*: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list, please reply with "*REMOVE*" in the subject line of your
email. If you have already asked to be removed, and you continue receiving
unwanted emails, please forward any older or alias email address/as that
you might be forwarding from to your primary email account. We apologize
for the inconvenience if any caused.