Hi Friends, Good Morning.

My name is Henry and I am a Professional Recruiter at Agile Enterprise
Solutions, Inc. I have an opportunity of *Java Lead or Architect* and
looking for a candidate who can join Immediately.

*Job Title: Java Lead or Architect.*

*Locations: *

*City      :           Denver / Philadelphia*

*State    :           CO / PA*

*Duration: Long Term*

*Job Description*

*MUST Skills*: Kafka, Spark, Hive, Microservices.

·                  10 – 20 years’ Experience

·                  Hands-on experience in Microservices with the cloud
technologies such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry and etc.

·                  Developing both batch and real time applications on the
Hadoop platform.

·                  Expertise in developing Spark programs that includes
data processing, data management and etc.

·                  Expertise in the organization of development projects
and using tools Git to automate build and deployment processes.

·                  Understand the importance of tracking data lineage and
providing trusted data to multiple discerning consumers.

·                  Experience creating and maintaining pipelines of data
with well documented lineage.

·                  Solid data-modeling and information classification
expertise at the enterprise level.

·                  Comfortable presenting to senior management.

·                  Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and
apply them to business needs.

·                  Excellent analytical and technical skills.

·                  Excellent planning and organizational skills.

Thanks for your time

*About Agile Enterprise Solutions, Inc:*

We provide expert staffing solutions by offering clients access to right
talent spanning across industries such as *Information Technology, Pharma,
Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Engineering, Manufacturing,
Logistics* etc.  You
can visit our site *www.agilees.com <http://www.agilees.com>* for complete
understanding our company.

Henry Wade

*Direct:* 972-427-1833

Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

*Email :* henry_w...@aesinc.us.com

*Gmail :* henrywadeagil...@gmail.com    || www.aesinc.us.com

*Note :* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused