Hello,
My name is Venkat Amarakanti, I am a technical recruiter with Sigma Systems
Inc (Sigma).

Sigma is seeking a *Systems Administrator* for a position in *Jersey City
NJ*

A description of the position is listed below for your perusal. If you are
interested in the available position please send me an updated copy of your
resume in Word format so that we may begin the consideration process. Also
please include your phone number as well as a good time you can be reached.

*Systems Administrator*
*12 months*
*Jersey City NJ*
Minimum 9+ years of experience
 *Day-to-Day Responsibilities:*

·      Server administration and support case handling in a large 24x7
distributed server environment operating within the realms of ITIL processes

·      Development of documentation and procedures for near-shore and
off-shore support teams

·      Work closely with both IT and business partners to design and
implement solutions supporting business needs

·      Experience in high frequency trading environments and a deep
understanding of low latency and HPC systems

·      This role is responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting complex
technical environments on distributed applications and infrastructure and
ensuring secure solutions following industry best practices

·      Able to contribute to Market-watch initiatives and able to recommend
solutions to improve the environment and provide value to the business

·      Candidates must be client focused, able to work independently while
interacting across different teams to accomplish projects. Candidates must
have the ability to complete detailed quality documentation, project plans
using MS project, Visio, etc.

·      Knowledge of multicast and market data technologies is a must. The
candidate will also be responsible for analyzing performance issues,
configuring new deployments, and providing day-to-day support.

*Technical Skills:*
*Excellent technical skills on the following technologies:*
*Server Operating Systems               5+ years*
*Clustering (VCS / MSCS)                   3+ years*
*VMware / Solaris Zones                   3+ years*
*Cloud based technologies               2+ years*
*SAN and Storage                                  2+ years*
*Netapp / NFS                                          2+ years*

*Proficient in:*

·      Active Directory

·      Client / DELL / Nutanix x86 Hardware

·      TCP/IP protocol suite and its utilities (LDAP, DHCP, DNS, SMTP, and
NFS, etc.)

·      Shell scripting skills (PowerShell / VB / Python)

*Desired / Plus:*

·      Low latency networking and troubleshooting (10GB / Multicast)

·      NetBackup or other enterprise backup platforms

·      Cisco knowledge

*Educational Requirements:*
Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering or
Business Administration

*Best Regards,*

*Amar*

*Lead – Talent Acquisition*

*Sigma Systems Inc.*

Email: va...@sigmainc.com <sbeh...@sigmainc.com>

Phone: 508-925-9441

201 Boston Post Road West, Suite 201, Marlborough, MA 01752

[image: image001]