*Hi*

*Greetings from Samurai Infotech......*

*We are looking for sales recruiters (Females Only) for our Hyderabad
officeTITLE: Sales Recruiter*

*LOCATION: Ameer pet, Hyderabad*

*NO. OF POSITIONS: 5*

*EXPERIENCE: 1-5 YearsInterested candidates can send resumes
to m...@samuraiinfotech.com <m...@samuraiinfotech.com> *

*Job Description:*

·         Should be willing to work in US timings EST (night shift in India)

·         Prefer minimum of 1 -5 years of recruiting US experience in IT
staffing and consulting company for Sr. level or mid-level recruiter.

·         Be independent to manage/execute full life cycle
recruiting/marketing/sales process for successful placements of various
skilled consultants.

*Thanks & Regards*

Sai

Technical Recruiter

Samurai Infotech,1255 Peachtree Pky,Suite # 4101,Cumming,GA,30041.

Ph : 678-799-9411 Email : *m...@samuraiinfotech.com
<m...@samuraiinfotech.com>*