*Hello Partner,*
*Hope you are doing good.*

Please find below job description. Let me know if you are interested.

*Please reply back to: kamalake...@msrcosmos.com
<kamalake...@msrcosmos.com>.*

*Job Title: BI Developer*

*Location: Redmond, WA (Need locals only)*

*Duration: Long term contract*

*Local candidate only F2F No OPT*

*Job Description:*

We are looking for an enthusiastic BI developer to help drive the delivery
of a comprehensive platform of customer knowledge for consumer and
enterprise partners. You'll work with and support platforms, data,
analytics, inferences and applications to help support and engage an
ever-growing customer base.

To be successful in this role you'll need...
- 5 years of experience in the BI industry with a strong emphasis in the
Microsoft Stack
- C#, XML, and PowerShell experience
- 2 years Live Support experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Some experience with SSAS (Both tabular and multidimensional) preferred
- Solid Project Management skills with the ability to drive requirements
across teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some understanding of Azure products is a plus
- Microsoft manage service eligibility required