Greetings!!

We have an urgent requirement with our Client, Below are the Job details
please go through it and share suitable profiles.

*Position: Sr Salesforce Developer*
*Location: FortWorth, TX*
*Long Term Contract*

*Required Skills:*

   - ​B.S. in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or
   equivalent work experience
   - Client-focused attitude. A customer advocate
   - Technical skills: Salesforce, Apex, JSP/ ASP, Java, HTML and style
   sheet
   - Understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
   - Fundamental understanding of Web Services
   - SOAP/XML/Https
   - Services Oriented Design Principles (SOA)
   - Object Oriented Development Skills (Java or .Net)
   - JavaScript/HTML/AJAX knowledge​

--

Thanks

Harish