Neha,

How many years of experience is required ?
and what is the max C2C hourly rate you have ?

Regards,

*Aimee Lee*

*Business Development Executive*

*TransData LLC*

680 Amboy Ave Woodbridge NJ 07095
Phone: (201)-942-0819 <(201)%20942-0819>
Email: aimee.lee @transdata.biz

Skype: Aimee Lee

Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aimee-lee-41028976/

*Trans**Data *
*International "Your Dependable Partner"*

it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience caused..