Please do respond back at *h...@holistic-partners.com
<h...@holistic-partners.com>*

Hi,

Hope you doing great.

We have an urgent role for MS Access DB Expert in Bethesda, MD. So if you
are interested then please do reply me with your updated resume and contact
details. Please find the JD:

*MS Access DB Expert*

*Bethesda, MD*

*2-3 Months*

*Phone then Skype/In-Person for Locals*

*If someone lives near client office then it will be on-site with some
option of remote and if someone is non-local then it can be full remote.*

*REMOTE WORK OPPORTUNITY *

Our premier client in Bethesda, MD is actively searching for a MS Access DB
expert to join their team to engage with their integration team and
business units to help support their performance measures and business
visions.   The ideal candidate will bring their expertise to the team on a
temporary basis as they assist with maintenance, rebuild and data
analytics.

   - Advanced Access and Excel skills
   - Experience building or rebuilding in MS Access.
   - Experience enhancing MS Access to care for additional sources.
   - Develop new queries of data to be used by deployment teams.
   - Ability to grasp needs of the business.
   - Strong analytical skills.
   - Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
   - Strong communication skills.

Our client is looking for someone who can help guide, troubleshoot and
diagnose.  You must be able to diagnose what is causing different
variables, be able to compare them, along with data sources, improve speed
of accuracy.

The team is "family."  You must be someone open to working with others.
You must be someone who can listen and understand the context of the
business.

Best Regards,

Hanu Pareek

(Direct) 408-400-3341 | (O) 408-400-3356 EXT: 101

(C): 408-520-9403

Mail:  *h...@holistic-partners.com* <an...@holistic-partners.com>

Hangouts: *hp97...@gmail.com* <ravi.30.ku...@gmail.com>

11 Bowles Ave West Boylston, MA 01583

[image: 300X300.png]

*Don’t miss any opportunity or requirement from Holistic Partners so hit
follow button*  [image: ABI Social Media Icons LinkedIn (2)]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/holistic-partners/>