I’m currently seeking a *Teradata Developer *to join one of our clients in
*Norfolk
VA *The job description’s can be found below for your review.

*Please note that the resume will not be submitted to the client until we
have discussed your Consultants background.*

If you are interested in the below role please send your updated copy of
resume to va...@torquetek.com

This is a Corp - Corp (C2C) role.

Teradata Developer w/ Healthcare Experience

Location-Norfolk VA

Long term

Teradata

Informatica

Strong Requirement Elicitation & Analysis skills

Should have the capability to understand requirements and convert to design

Ability to coordinate with SMEs, stakeholders, manage timelines, escalation
& provide on time status – strong project management skills as well.

Good knowledge in Teradata concepts and Logical/physical database design

Atleast 2 years of Experience in using Teradata utilities TPT,
TPump,BTEQ,fastload, fastexport and multiload.

In-depth knowledge of Performance tuning and optimization to handle and
process large volume of data in Teradata

Experience in SQL programming (views/store procedures/macros/functions)
based on User requirements and architectural guidelines and standards.

Strong experience(atleast2 years) in Unix Shell Scripting

Experience in Informatica ETL tool.

Good knowledge of BI/DW concepts

In-depth knowledge of Performance tuning and optimization to handle and
process large volume of data in Teradata

Experience in SQL programming (views/store procedures/macros/functions)
based on User requirements and architectural guidelines and standards.

Experience in writing Unix Shell scripting is a must

Excellent Communication Skills

Qualifications

*Qualifications Basic*
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited
institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in
the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology

 Regards

Varun Shrivas

(919) 439-7536 |

va...@torquetek.com

Torque Technologies is an “Equal Opportunity Employer” and  “US Citizens &
all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.”