Greetings!!!

We have a 12 Months Contract position with our client .

If you feel that your profile suites this job description. Kindly do share
your updated resume for further process (neh...@nityo.com).

Must Need : Passport Copy, Number

Role : Data Modeller/ Modeling Analyst

Location : Hillsboro, OR

Implementation partner : TCS

Qualifications:-

As a Data BSA on the Data Foundation team, you will drive the ingestion and
integration of core data domains to be leveraged by Business Intelligence
and Advanced Analytics teams to gain insights on Nike’s successes and
opportunities. You will propel analytics through robust data comprehension,
requirement mapping, data modeling, and cross-functional partnership. With
this diverse role, areas of potential focus range from

(1) data architecture design to direct business process evolution,

(2) backlog prioritization and management,

(3) reverse engineering to understand and evolve an existing solution,

(4) researching a critical source system/service to automate ingestion, and

(5) educating teammates on your robust knowledge of business data
requirements and business process.

This role will be vital in shaping the landscape by which analytics teams
interact with and leverage data, as each release broadens available data
sets and expands analytics self-serve capabilities.

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Team Lead

Nityo Infotech Corp.