Hello,

Greetings from Infosmart Systems INC..!

*We have a direct client requirement for you and the details are as
follows!!!*

*Role : QA Automation Engineer*

*Location : *Newark, NJ

*Duration : *3+ Months contract – Extendable. Will go long term

*Responsibilities*

   - Collaborate with product management, marketing, designers, and
   technology and architecture teams
   - Write test plans and test cases
   - Create and maintain test automation solutions
   - Execute manual test cases and run test automation
   - Improve, optimize and identify opportunities for improved software
   development
   - Work with Product Owners to continuously evaluate product capabilities
   and provide guidance to product roadmap and strategy
   - Work in a rapid pace environment with ability to juggle multiple
   projects
   - Enjoy learning about our customers and our businesses
   - Proven ability to work in an iterative/Agile environment

*Best Regards*

*Rajender Reddy*

InfoSmart Systems Inc

Email: rajen...@infosmartsys.com

To unsubscribe from this mailing, please reply to this email with the word
*UNSUBSCRIBE* in the subject line.