Hi, please respond me to *sand...@solwareittech.com
<sand...@solwareittech.com>*

Attached is the resume for the below job role, review it and let me know
our interest,

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 3:15 PM recruiter logan <recruiter.lo...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Hi Folks,*
>
> *Hope you are doing good.*
>
> *Tried reaching you multiple times regarding the position available below.*
> *please go through the JD and let me know your interest.*
> *feel free to call me  6232422594  *
>
> *----------------------------------------------------------------------*
>

> *Role: Informatica MDMDuration: 12+ monthsLocation: Seattle WA Job
> for MDM (Must)>        Should have worked in MDM implementations (End to
> End)>         SQL & Shell scripting>       Coding skills (SIF Frame work
> along with
> Java)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
>
> *Job Title: Technology Lead | Business Intelligence - Reporting | Cognos*
> *Location: Bellevue,WA*
> *Job Details:  *
>
> *Must Have Skills :*
> 1. Any of the SPM Tools like IBM ICM, Xactly, Anaplan, CallidusCloud
> 2. Strong Sales Performance Management domain knowledge
>

> *Detailed Job Description:*
> Having 5 years of experience in any of the SPM Packages viz. IBM
> ICMVaricent, CallidusCloud, Anaplan, Xactly etc.Implementations  production
> support activities. Functional knowledge of SPM, database management,
> programming tools and reporting tools
>
> *Minimum years of experience: 10+*
>
> *Top 3 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and
> execute*:*
> 1. Design, Build, Implement and Document Compensation plans from Business
> rules
> 2. Client interfacing and offshore coordination
> 3. Proficiency in writing database queries and overall knowledge of
> database concepts is required
>

> --
>
> *Best Regards,*
>
> *Santosh Kumar*
>
> *IT ANALYST *
>
> *P: *6232422594
>
> *Mail:  **sant...@humacinc.com <sant...@humacinc.com>*
>
> *Hangouts:* *recruiter.lo...@gmail.com <recruiter.lo...@gmail.com>*
> *" Hire Character, Train Skill "*
> LinkedIn : *www.linkedin.com/in/santosh-kumar-98b6ba15b
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/santosh-kumar-98b6ba15b/>*
>

> --

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Sandeep | Solware IT Technologies*

*Phone: 469-415-0053*
*Email: sand...@solwareittech.com <sand...@solwareittech.com>*

*G.Hangouts – sandeepstaffing3*

*Address: 520 Central Parkway East, Suite 105, Plano, TX,75074*