Dear Vendors,
Hope you are doing great!!
My name is Ankur Bhatia and I represent Arete Technologies, Inc. We provide
staffing solutions to our clients nationwide. I have an excellent job
opportunity with one of our clients for the Immediate need for Sr. QA
tester (Worksoft) in Dimondale MI. am sharing detailed job description
below, Please check and let me know if you are comfortable with the job
description. You can call me at +1(919)-447-1299 Ext:-406 or email at
ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com

Job Role: Sr. Software Tester
Location: Dimondale, MI
Duration: 4+ Months
Interview mode: Webcam

***Pay Rate: $55/hr to $55/hr on C2C max***
***Candidate with Worksoft certify Experience will be preferred first****

Responsibilities:
•     Use automation test tools to develop and maintain automated test
artifacts.
•     Contribute to the sections of automated test plan.
•     Complete sections of a maintenance plan for automated test scripts as
assigned.
•     Plan, develop and execute automated functional and performance test
scripts.
•     Capture, analyze and report test results to managers and project
executives.
•     Log and track defects.
•     Maintain automation script repository.
•     Obtain application authentication and authorization for automated
testing in all environments.
•     Conduct automated role-based testing.
•     Contribute to work estimates as necessary.
•     Execute testing data management plan activities.
•     Consistently provide high-quality analysis of assigned issues.
•     Expand functional/data model knowledge of the application.
•     Seek and share ways to improve test processes via the use of
automation.
•     Assist in evaluating and maintaining automation tools, as necessary.

Must have:
Development experience with VB.net and JAVA
Experience in performing Proof of Concept to select Automation tools.
Experience working within the Testing phases of the SDLC
Automated Test Strategy Development for large organizations encompassing
complex application frameworks
Experience Using Test management tool (HP ALM or similar)
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience communicating
status and issues to stakeholders and leadership team.
Experience with Worksoft Certify (At least 1 year)
Experience effectively managing changing priorities and meeting deadlines.
Experience diagnosing and resolving complex development problems
Experience Online Load Testing Scripting and Execution experience

Best Regards,
Ankur Bhatia
Recruitment Manager
Arete Technologies, Inc
Address: 647 Peach Orchard Place, Cary, NC, 27519, USA
Contact No: +1 (919) 447 1299 Ext:- 406
Text: +1 (517)-459-0380
E-mail ID: ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com
Website: www.aretetechnologiesinc.com
*Arete Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action Employer*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you are not the intended recipient of this
transmission, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy the
information without making any copy or distribution thereof. The
information contained in this transmission, including any attachments, is
intended only for the named addressee (and other authorized
distributees) and may contain Sensitive but Unclassified (SBU) information
or Privacy Act Data. Any unauthorized review, use, or distribution is
prohibited.

method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list, email to ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com
<ank...@aretetechnologiesinc.com>, with the subject "REMOVE”. Any
inconvenience caused is unintentional