Hi,

*Greetings from Selsoft Inc, *Hope you are doing good. I think you are good
fit for this position. Kindly let me know your interest.

*Position          Bigdata Java Developer*

*Location         Jersey City, NJ - ONLY LOCAL CANDIDATES*

*Job Type        Contract/ C2H *

*Bigdata Java Developer:*

*•           Atleast 7-12 years of experience in Java Programming Skill*

*•           Atleast 2-4 years of experience of working on Big Data
(Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Impala) with Java*

*•           Should be comfortable with Agile Methodology*

*•           Performance Tuning and Benchmarking Spark Java Code*

*•           Should be comfortable working with existing Java Spark
Development Framework and provide development supports for enhancements*

*•           Proven experience with analytics (Dashboards/Reporting) and
big data projects*

*•           Code Reviews*

*•           Code Integration, Deployment and Release Management Activities*

*•           Quick startup and Limited training*

*•           Self-starter, proactive and effective communication skills and
management of offshore team*

*Good understanding of BI and Big Data technologies*

*Best Regards,*

*Nithin Mohan*

*Account Manager*

ni...@selsoftinc.com