Hi

Thank you for the response,

For this position we need Passport Number to Take online i 94 copy ,for client
submission and also to make sure your in USA.

so  i kindly request you to share the passport number as well as visa Copy for
Client submission.

Not for OPT

        Praveen Raj

US IT Recruiter, Selsoft INC

469-680-3415 | prav...@selsoftinc.com

 <http://www.selsoftinc.com/> www.selsoftinc.com

Allen, TX 75002, USA.

 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/praveen-raj-13052b115/>

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.