!! Genuine OPT Will Work(not below 1992 date of birth) !! 100% interview !!
Must Need : Passport Copy, Number /Highest Education Document

Let me know if you have any candidate available for the below job position
we have, Thanks!!

Kindly do share your updated resume for further process (neh...@nityo.com).

Role :  IOS Developer(Retail POS and eCommerce Knowledge)

Location : Sunnyvale, CA

Duration: 12+ Months

Client : TCS(WWW.TCS.COM)

We can consider Skype interview as well .

Should have Experience in the following:-

Having at least 4- 5 years of experience in Objective C and Cocoa Touch
platform.

Having at least 1-2 years of experience in Swift language.

Experience in Enterprise iOS Applications.

Ability to work independently and proactively

Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills

Must be organized, accurate, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task

Retail POS and eCommerce Knowledge

Thanks & Regards,

Neha Gupta

Team Lead