Hi

Hope you  are doing good.

Please find my consultant Contact  details.

* Profile –** DevOps Engineer/Linux Admin*

Full Name

Kiran Belde

Contact Number

781-365-8698

Email ID

kiranbel...@gmail.com

Location

Cleaveland OH

Visa

GC

Please find the enclosed attachment.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 12:17 PM, <roheeth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear *Associate,*
>

> Greetings of the day!
>
> Please find the below requirement. If you are interested, looking for
> change or have any consultant send me resume at
> *roh...@intellisofttech.com* <roh...@intellisofttech.com>* or
> 972-756-1212 Ext: 128*
>

> Job Title :Java/DevOps Developer
>
> Position Type : 5 months Contract
>
> City :Minnetonka
>
> State :Minnesota
>

> *Required Skills: **UNIX*
>

> *Job Description :*
>

> * Deep understanding of each application deployed in Production
>
> * Troubleshooting Production issues and driving creative solutions
>
> * Driving and Documenting Root Cause Analysis of Problems experienced
>
> * Communicating and managing Production support issues with your consumers
>
> * Work with the development team to do bug fixes and make improve the
> platform reliability
>
> * Demonstrate and continuously develop substantial depth of knowledge and
> experience in a specific area of Big Data and Java development
>

> *Required:* *UNIX, Java, SQL*
>

> *Preferred:* *Hbase, Hive, Sqoop, Pig, Splunk, Jenkins, Elastic Search,
> Kibana, Talend*
>

> 8+ consecutive years in the software engineering profession
>
> 5+ years hands-on expertise with *Core Java* programming and frameworks
>
> 3+ years hands-on expertise with *UNIX *shell scripts and commands
>
> 3+ years hands on expertise with *SQL* writing queries and *RDBMS*
>

> Send me your consultant *VISA Copy, DL Copy and below details to proceed
> further.*
>

> *Details:*
>
> Candidate Legal Name:
>
> Contact Numbers :
>
> Email Address:
>
> Current Location *with* Zip Code:
>
> Availability:
>
> Relocation:
>
> Presently working:
>
> Skype ID :
>
> LinkedIn:
>
> Last 4 digits of SSN:
>
> Full Education Details with Year :
>
> Month and Day of Birth [MM: DD]:
>
> Visa Status and Expiry:
>

> Ref. from Current project:
>
> 1 Ref.         Name      :
>
>                Phone No   :
>
>               Designation :
>
>       Official Email      :
>

> 2 Ref.      Name         :
>
>                 Phone No   :
>
>               Designation :
>
>         Official Email      :
>

> Best Regards,
>
> *Rohith *
>
> *Office:* *(**972)-756-1212* *Ext.** 128* | *Email:*
> roh...@intellisofttech.com | *G-Hangouts: **roheeth...@gmail.com*
> <roheeth...@gmail.com>
>
> *Intellisoft Technologies Inc* <http://www.intellisofttech.com/> – 1320
> Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
>

> --

*Thanks & Best Regards,*

*OLIVER WOODS | Sr.Business Associate*

*Klaxontech Inc.*

*Phone: 201-716-2432  |  Email: oliver.ami...@gmail.com
<oliver.ami...@gmail.com>*

*782 Newark Ave Suite 302.Jersey City NJ 07306*

*G-talk: *oliver.ami...@gmail.com* | Web: www.klaxontech.com
<http://www.klaxontech.com>*