Hi ,

Hope you are doing well !!

As per your requirement we have strong BA consultants  attached profiles
with this email. If these profiles meets your requirement please get back
to me.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 5:53 PM, IBA InfoTech <ibainfotec...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> See the full posting here: https://www.ibainfotech.com/
> business-applications-analyst-jobs-san-dimas
>

>  IBA InfoTech LLC is looking for “Business Application Analyst” in San
> Dimas, CA
>

> *Job Description:*
>

> Help stakeholders implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way
> by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating
> them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
>
> Serve as the liaison between the customer community (internal and external
> customers) and the development teams.
>
> Dissect high-level information into details and communicate these details
> in a manner understood by relevant audiences.
>
> Analyze and propose configurations and other changes within the system per
> user /customer business needs.
>
> Translate stakeholder needs into new products, upgraded products, and
> services
>
> Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas
> for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
>
> Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic
> procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform configuration, tests, and
> roll-outs to business users.
>
> Analyze requirements and prepare analysis documentation, including User
> Stories, Use Cases and other requirements documentation.
>
> Test solutions and ensure they meet business requirements and are
> “fit-for-purpose.” Present and validate solution with user. Create and
> execute test plans, log and prioritize defects.
>
> Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process
> change requests, and manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and
> deployment
>
> Collaborate with Project Manager on tasks related to the planning,
> scheduling and coordination of project activities. Participate in agile
> software planning and estimation process. Estimate resource time and costs.
>
> Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and set
> expectations on new projects. Recommend changes in development, maintenance
> and system standards. Determine resources and timeline.
>
> Direct the work of company resources to deliver on projects, enhancements
> and other commitments.
>
> Effectively deliver presentations to key customers/stakeholders and senior
> management.
>
> Influence and propose overall project process improvements and
> opportunities for optimization of systems
>
> Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
>
> Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
>
> Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
>

> *Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities *
>

> Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
>
> The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to
> determine acceptable solutions.
>
> Advanced technical skills.

> [...]

*Thanks*

*Chris Brown | Lorhan Inc 400 South Ave, Suite 9, Middlesex, NJ - 08846
<https://maps.google.com/?q=400+South+Ave,+Suite+9,+Middlesex,+NJ+-+08846&entry=gmail&source=g>*

*Phone: 908-448-0160 | Fax: 1-703-738-7363 *

*Email: ch...@lorhancorp.com <ch...@lorhancorp.com>*

*Gmail : *chrisblor...@gmail.com