Hello,
Hope you are doing well!
Please find the attached resume of one of our consultant for the below
position and let me know your interest.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Naga Manikanta* | *IT Recruiter*

Vintech Solutions, Inc | *Sales Team*

ERP & IT SERVICES | Consulting - Development - Staffing

Email: manika...@vintech.com | O: 314-989-9000 X 734 | F: 314-989-9009

                   <https://www.linkedin.com/in/mani-b-468a3313b/>
<https://www.facebook.com/Vintechsolutions> <http://www.vintech.com/>