Hi

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.
I have an Urgent Requirement for Developer for Test automation. I hope your
resume fits for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and
also required your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me at any time.

*Role* :         Developer for Test automation

*Location* :     Los Angeles, CA

*Duration* :     6 months

*Experience*:    8+ years

*JD*

*Technical/Functional Skills          *

·       Ruby scripting

·       Cucumber for BDD

·       Watir automation tool

·       Jenkins for CI

·       Maven

·       GitHub

*Roles & Responsibilities             *

A.        Excellent test automation best practices including page
objecting, parallelization, and reporting

B.        Work with technical leads to develop and maintain automated test
scripts in Ruby

C.        Create and maintain projects in Jenkins

D.        Participate in Test Strategy, planning and estimation meetings

E.        Submit defects in Jira found during static and dynamic testing

F.        Report weekly status in Toggl

G.        Create or update test data for both manual and automation testing

H.        Expert with writing custom SQL queries

I.        Ability to configure and add projects in Jenkins

J.        Ability to create test plans, test cases and test scripts based
on complex requirement documents and business User Stories

K.        Ability to develop and maintain automated test suites using test
automation tools

L.        Ability to execute test cases (manual/automated), document test
results and raise defects where you are responsible for end-to-end tracking
of all issues found

M.        Ability to work with any test case management, defect management,
and test reporting tools

 *Generic Managerial Skills              *

Good communication skills

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110