Hello ,

Hope you are doing good!!

*Role: Java Developer*

Location: Bethesda, MD

Duration: 6 + Months Contract

**Java Developer, micro services, play framework, Enterprise APIs,
knowledge of node.js is good too*

1.Candidate could not name a single caching product.

2.He could not tell what application / web server is used in their
application. All he said was they are using a J2EE compliant server.

3.I was not able to extract the low level details of the current state
architecture of their application.

4.Has not worked on any Enterprise API products.

5.Does not know what is play framework.

6.Does not have an understanding of the new technologies that we are
looking to use going forward at our account.

7.Does not know what is node.js but knows they are using it.

8.I asked him a simple question that would have cleared his understanding
of micro services - same data has to be shown across two different pages on
the website, he could not cite re usability of a micro service but rather
went back to the monolith architecture of caching across pages.

*Thanks & Regards*

Amer Jani

Technical Recruiter

AdroitCo, Inc.

7460 Warren Pkwy, Suite 100, Frisco, Texas - 75034

Direct: 224-225-5784 I Fax : (877) 448-7376

Email: a...@adroitco.com :Website: www.adroitco.com

LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-amer-jani-37a040143