Hello,

This is Smith from SP Tec Resources INC.

Please find my consultant Resume attached and let me know your feedback.

Name                  : Sai Manish

Mail Id                 :saibachula0...@gmail.com

Contact number :737-400-9026

Visa Status            : H1B

Current location  :Irving, TX

Relocation            :Open

Availability           :Immediately

On Wed, Jul 18, 2018 at 7:09 PM, Michael Smith <
michaelsmithrecrui...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Hope you are doing great!!!
>

> Immediate Need!!
>

> Title: ETL Developer
>
> Location: Minneapolis, MN
>
> Duration: 6+ months
>

> Client: Syntel
>

> *Job Description:*
>
>  *Required Qualification*
>
> ·         Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent
> experience in Technology Operations field
>
> ·         Experience with SQL scripting, SQL server, Oracle, Data
> warehouse support. Experience with datawarehouse technologies ETL
> Informatica, Tivoli workflow scheduler, other schedulers. Unix scripting
>
> ·         Knowledge regarding hardware and software support with
> experience in windows environment support in Microsoft stack (Office,
> Visio, .NET, SQL Server Technologies - SQL databases, SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
>
> ·         Strong analytics experience for troubleshooting incident within
> diverse application environment (windows/Unix/Linux)s
>
> ·         Ability to create standard procedures and tracking compliance
>
> ·         Excellent organization skills, team player with diverse team of
> vendors/employee location across the globe
>
> ·         Ability to priorities and work under pressure taking end to end
> ownership of issues and driving resolution.
>
> ·         Ability to work with diverse organizations with multiple
> vendors and implementing organizational strategy
>
> ·         Self-driven and results oriented, Operational and End user
> focused
>
> ·         Excellent analytical and communication skills with ability to
> create management reports and Senior Leadership reporting
>
> ·         Vendor negotiation skills for issue management/troubleshooting
>
> *Preferred Qualification*
>
> ·         High Performance Computing (HPC)
>
> ·         Experience with PowerShell scripting, other scripting languages
>
> ·         Managing support in a diverse IAAS cloud environment (IBM
> softlayer, Amazon Web Services, Azure)
>

> *Thanks & Best regards,*
>
> Michael Smith
>
> Senior IT Recruiter |Talent Acquisition Team
>
> Conquest Tech Solutions, Inc. | www.conq-tech.com
>
> 19 C Trolley Square, Wilmington, DE – 19806
>
> P: 302-286-9010*102
>
> E: mich...@conq-tech.com
>
> LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/michael-smith-81068
>

> Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
> and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they
> are addressed. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this
> email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
> of the organization. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
> you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show
> it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received
> this email in error.
>

> --

*Best Regards,*
Smith | Sr. Recruiter