Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for *Firmware Engineer*. I hope your resume fits
for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and also required
your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any time.

Role :            *Firmware Engineer*

Location :     Alpharetta GA

Duration :     6 months

Experience:  5-15 Years (*Relevant Experience (*in Yrs): 4+ Years )

JD

*Technical/Functional Skills*

The job has the responsibility for FW design, development and testing for
embedded communication systems with specific emphasis on radios and edge
computing platforms connected to utility products such as meters.
Designs, develops, documents, and tests I/O communications and device
drivers.  Contributes to the development of product design specifications
including functional requirements, use cases, detailed design, interface,
and test plans.  Contributes to design verification testing processes and
procedures.  Contributes to design and code reviews.  Contributes to
product and system-level test efforts.  Designs to industry standard
interfaces where required.

*Roles & Responsibilities*

·        Programming C, C++, Assembly languages, C# a plus
·        Firmware development for an embedded system
·        Development using Real-time operating systems
·        Use of development and debugging tools in an embedded system
·        Exposure to Product Life Cycle and Software Development
methodologies
·        Familiarity with interfacing to serial ports, A/D and D/A
converters, RAM/Flash memories, and other digital electronics
·        Experience with RF networks, security encryption and packet-based
networks are desirable
·        Experience with communication protocol stacks such as WiSUN FAN,
Zigbee (802.15.4), IP, and/or C12.22 is a plus
·        Experience with metering protocol stacks – ANSI C12.18, DLMS
COSEM, ABNT, etc…

*Generic Managerial Skills*

·        Good analytical and communication skills.
·        Able to communicate and document designs, as well as troubleshoot
and articulate problems and their solutions.
·        Demonstrated commitment to process improvement
·        Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
·        Strong interpersonal skills

*Qualification/Requirements*

·        Bachelor's /Master's degree in Electrical/
Electronics/Instrumentation Engg.
·        >5 years’ experience in Firmware Design and development
·        Proven analytical, interpersonal, communication, organization,
planning and leadership skills.  Process focus and continuous improvement
orientation.

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110