Hi Oliver,

Thanks for the response. However, I am sorry to inform you that the best
rate that we have for this position is $50/hr on C2C (all inclusive).
Kindly see if this would be workable.

* Client:: Persistent (IMP).*

*Interview Mode:: Web ex.*

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Nelson White

P: 302-351-8496 (Desk) | Fax: 302-288-6485