Hi Deepak ,

Hope you are doing well !!

As per your requirement we have strong Java Developer consultants  attached
profiles with this email. If these profiles meets your requirement please
get back to me.

On Tue, Jul 24, 2018 at 2:41 PM, Deepak Gulia <hinson.deepakgu...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> *Please send me the profiles at **deepak.gu...@simplion.com*
> <deepak.gu...@simplion.com>
>

> *Job Title: Java Developer(Java 8, Spring Boot)*
>
> *Location: West Chester, PA*
>
> *Duration: 6+ Months*
>

> *Must Have Skills:* Java 8, Java Spring Boot , Spring Core, Spring MVC,
> Maven,GIT
>

> *Desired Skills:* Java experience with social media integration
>
>  Social media integration (Instagram, Facebook, Google) experience is
> preferable
>

> *Job Description:*
>
> *Roles/Responsibilities: *
>
>    - Coding and Unit testing
>    - Requirement Gathering
>    - Analysis and Design
>    - Should have good communications skills
>

> *POSITION 2*
>

> *Role : Java/AWS Developer*
>
> *Location : Bentonville, AR*
>
> *Duration: 6+ months  *
>

> *Job Description:*
>
> *Must Skills: *
>
>    - J2EE, RESTful Web services and knowledge on AWS
>

> *Job Roles & Responsibilities:*
>
>    - 5+ years’ experience in microservice architecture, domain driven
>    design, and RESTful APIs using Java 8+
>    - Work in a distributed/cloud-based environment (AWS preferred) with
>    high transaction volumes
>    - Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and architecture
>    patterns
>    - Ability to define solutions, provide estimates on effort and risk,
>    and evaluate technical feasibility
>    - Experience with modern build strategies, continuous integration,
>    unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration tests
>    - Practice full DevOps ensuring a culture of testing and releasing
>    software on AWS continuously using automation and monitoring
>    - Leverage NoSQL using AWS DynamoDB to ensure data storage is designed
>    for security, reliability, availability, maintainability, and performance
>    - Deliver software in a Scrum development process
>    - Experience in performing technical code reviews and pair programming
>    - Partner with other teams to ensure the service ecosystem is loosely
>    coupled and scalable
>

> *Deepak Gulia *| Simplion – cloud*.* made simple
>
> | Fax: 408-935-8696 | Email: deepak.gu...@simplion.com
>
> *GTALK **:-  **deepakgulia.rgtal...@gmail.com*
> <deepakgulia.rgtal...@gmail.com>
>
> *LinkedIn* *https://in.linkedin.com/in/deepak-gulia-308a2b9b*
> <https://in.linkedin.com/in/deepak-gulia-308a2b9b>
>
> --

Thanks

Peter | Lorhan Inc
400 South Ave, Suite 9, Middlesex, NJ - 08846
Phone: 908-448-0013 | Fax: 1-703-738-7363
Email: pe...@lorhancorp.com