Greetings from Selsoft Inc.

We have immediate job openings for Sr.US IT Recruiters / US IT Recruiters
for our premier staffing organisation Selsoft Inc based in Chennai
location. Kindly send us your referrals.

Please send your resumes to *ni...@selsoftinc.com <ni...@selsoftinc.com>.*

*Role Type:   Full Time *

*Timings:       6.30 PM to 3.30 AM IST (US EST) *

*Location:     Chennai*

*Experience:  0.6 months to 4 years*

*Incentive & Salary :    Best in industry*

*Openings:    10*

*Job Description:*

Senior IT Recruiter / US IT Recruiter Role:

Looking for someone who is aggressive & experienced in working with
Implementing Partners.

Have Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal communication skills.

Should have Minimum 6months of experience in IT Recruitment ( US IT
Staffing )

Knowledge of visa classification Terms, Rules & Policies H1 B, OPT EAD, H4
EAD and TN Visa.

Have good knowledge of visa classification and tax terms (W2/ Corp to Corp/
1099).

Have Good Knowledge and over view on all Technologies in the market.

Review and analyzes active client requirements to source and identify
candidates for open positions.

Should be able to source candidates for our clients Job Boards like
Monster, Dice, Career Builder, social networking sites like LinkedIn,
Twitter and by leveraging his experience and contacts in the industry.

Experienced with End to End Recruitment Process from submitting Profiles,
Rate Negotiations and Follow Up

Able to Handle and Turn H1 B Transfers and Referrals on to our W2
Consultants.

Must be independent and a self-starter and have high risk taking
capabilities.

Must be prompt on Responding on time to consultants, Vendors and Clients.

Update and maintain every month reports of Interviews scheduled and
Placements done.

*Company Details: *

*Selsoft Inc:*

About Us

Selsoft Inc. is a premier Information Technology (IT) consulting services
provider based in Allen, Texas. We are committed to working hand-in-hand
with you to achieve the most innovative, cost-effective IT solutions for
your business. Selsoft evolved from a start-up company with a handful of
employees into a full-fledged, high technology firm. We specialize in cloud
computing solutions and services, custom application development, and IT
consulting services.

Cloud Custom Application Development

We strongly believe the future of IT is in cloud computing. Selsoft has
positioned itself to provide customized IT solutions using cloud computing
technology. Selsoft is proud to be a Force.com partner with SalesForce.com.
We are experts in utilizing Salesforce.com for developing custom cloud
applications, while integrating SalesForce.com CRM, multiple product lines,
and consulting services. Our Research and Development department is working
around-the-clock to create multiple cloud products using the Force.com
development environment, which includes software-as-a-service (SaaS)
applications.

Google Apps Authorized Reseller

Selsoft is experienced in implementing business solutions for our clients
using Google Apps Premier Edition. As an authorized reseller for Google
Apps, we provide customized services to migrate your existing email service
to Google Apps with a minimum or not business communication downtime.

IT Consulting

In addition to developing and implementing solutions using cloud computing
technology, Selsoft is also engaged in providing to clients, on-site IT
personnel experienced on legacy platforms. We have personnel working on
location who provide IT consulting services in Telecom B/OSS domain, web,
and enterprise application development.

Minority Owned Business

Selsoft is a certified Minority Owned Business (MBE) entity. We are
currently in the application process for Federal 8(a) Business Development
Program certification.

*Web Link*: http://www.selsoftinc.com/index.html

--

*Best Regards,*

*Nithin Mohan*

*Account Manager*

ni...@selsoftinc.com

469 709 1833

*Selsoft Inc*

Allen, TX 75002, USA.

www.selsoftinc.com

[image: cid:image001.png@01D3CC81.E32FBB40]

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this
message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted
via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage