Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.
I have an Urgent Requirement for  AEM Technical Architects. I hope your
resume fits for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and
also required your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any time.

*Role :            *AEM Technical Architects

*Duration*:     6 -12 months

*Experience: *10 Years

Location(s):  Remote with Travel to SF Bay Area / East Bay

*Travel*:  M-TH, Should be flexible for up to 50% travel.  Flexibility to
travel as needed is ideal.  Would test highly qualified consultants
traveling 25-50% range if they are flexible to travel mulitple weeks at the
project start.

*JD*

*Required Skill Set*

Software Development - 10+ years
Technical Architecture - 3+ years
Implementing AEM/CQ5 - 5+ years
AEM 6.4 - Big P{lus
AEM / CQ5 Technical Architecture - 2+ years
*MUST HAVE 2 LARGE IMPLEMENTATIONS OF AEM 6.X AS TECHNICAL ARCHITECT*
Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
 J2EE development - 5+ years
HTML, CSS, JavaScript, SASS and JQuery  - 4+ years
Angular - 2+ years
Adobe Target - 2+ years
Adobe Analytics - 2+ years
Hands'On Architect developing POC and framework as needed
Mobile hybrid application development - Big Plus
RESTful and SOAP-based web services - 4+ years
Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex
environment
Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral
and interpersonal skills
Digital Agency Experience - Huge Plus!

*Responsibilities*

The AEM Technical Architect for Adobe will play a vital role in the
architecture design, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital Marketing
solutions, including Adobe Experience Management, Adobe Analytics, and
Adobe Target. You will work closely with clients, developers, system
administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build
a state-of-the-art Digital Marketing Platform using Adobe's Digital
Marketing suite of products.

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110