Hi Everyone

We have an immediate Opening for Sr IT Recruiters for our office in
Hyderabad/Noida
Offices. Interested candidates please do send the resumes at
ak...@logging-in.com

<are...@ezenius.com>

Job Title : Senior IT Recruiter

Experience: 2 to 5 Years

Location: Hyderabad

Number of Openings: 15

ยท

Responsible for sourcing potential job seekers to fulfill the hiring
requirements of our clients.

Understanding client requirements and accordingly execute a search plan for
identifying potential candidates to fit the client requirement.

Source candidates using multiple sourcing channels including internal
databases, job boards, head-hunting and networking.

Understanding candidates profile to evaluate role fitment ( Screening &
Shortlisting ).

Build and strengthen candidate relationships to be able to network and
headhunt passive job seekers

Must be well versed with IT Skills and related terminologies.

Ability to work on C2C and W2 (Contracts & Full time) requirements

Have excellent oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills
and good presentation skills.

Must be aggressive, dynamic & result oriented.

Should be a highly motivated professional with excellent facilitation
skills.

Self-starter, well-organized, approachable, proactive individual who is
team player

 Ability to work independently and effectively in high-pressure situations

Interested candidates can mail your CV to ak...@logging-in.com

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Akila*

*Resource Manager*

*Work: *+1 734-928-2001 Ext:308

*Direct: *+1 734-928-2196

*Email: *ak...@logging-in.com

*Web: *www.logging-in.com <http://www.greatlogics.com/>

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image005.png@01D3F1F8.8BFE2B30]*41200 Bridge Street, Novi,    Michigan
48375.*