Hi,

Please review the attached profiles-

*Sr QA, Selenium, Automation Test Engineer*

*Name: Chandrasekhar Kamineni*

Current Location: Baltimore, MD

Relocation: Open

Rate: Open /hr on C2C

*​*

*Thanks & Regards*

*​Amy R.*

*​​Professional IT Recruiter*​

*​*
*305-517-1786 / ​a...@csrinfotech.com <a...@csrinfotech.com>*
*450 West Broad St, suite# 214 Falls church VA 22046*

*E-Verify Certified Company*

and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.