Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for  .Net Developer. I hope your resume fits for
the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and also required your
updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any time.

*Role *:            .Net Developer

*Location* :     Houston TX

Duration:         5  months

*Experience:  * 4-6Years

*JD*

Work in small groups of developers through complete software development
cycle. Develop software to satisfy customer requirements. Regularly
participate in design and code review for company proprietary software. May
provide guidance to and assist in training less experienced developers.
Assist in providing technical knowledge for guidance on complex product
designs. Handle special projects, as assigned. Participate in all stages of
agile / scrum software development. Advance new ideas applying software
architecture and design that can deliver software products to market in
better, faster and smarter ways. Work directly with product owners to
ensure the delivered product addresses market needs.

*Essential Skills    *

Master degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering. 5+ years of
professional software development experience

Experience in helping create production quality reusable components and
libraries.

Experience in using source control systems such as TFS and Git.

Experience in helping build applications using .NET, C#, VB.net, Visual
Studio, SQL Server Strong understanding of C# concepts such as Object
Oriented, reflection and extension methods.

Experience in user interface design, development using Windows Forms.

Understanding of design patterns

Good technical and problem solving skills with a drive for results.

Knowledge of agile methodologies and SCRUM Must have excellent written and
verbal communications skills.

Works well in teams

*Desirable Skills  *

Knowledge in developing unit tests with frameworks such as MSTest, NUnit or
xUnit.NET.

Knowledge of developing Microsoft C# Office Add In development and/or VBA
development skills Programming knowledge with 2D/3D graphic engine such as
Direct3D, XNA/Mono Game is a plus  Experience in using software build
systems such as TFS and Team City.

Active participant in software development community with keen interest in
the latest best software practices and trends.

Ability to conform to programming standards and release protocols

Harish Karnala

United Software Group Inc..

565 Metro Place South. Suite # 110
<https://maps.google.com/?q=565+Metro+Place+South.+Suite+%23+110++Dublin,+OH+43017&entry=gmail&source=g>