*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well.*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail
khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

*Position: Lead Performance Software / Systems Engineer(Java development)*

*Location: Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Work with development and support teams to actively monitor
production SLA’s and make recommendations to stabilize or improve
performance.

·         Triage production incidents with the support team to aid in
problem diagnosis and root cause for service restoration.

·         Work with development teams to prevent performance degradation by
monitoring performance changes resulting from application changes.

·         Work with performance and specialty testing team to review
performance testing results and make recommendations to improve test
outcomes.

·         Responsibility for instructing, informing, and inspecting the
work of other software development personnel.

·         Formulate and define specifications for complex software
applications and making modifications to existing complex applications.

*Desired skills: *

·         Languages/Frameworks

o   Java/JEE, JavaScript, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Bootstrap, AngularJS,
JMS, MQ, JDBC, SQL, HTML5/CSS3, XML, AWS

·         IDE Environments & Development Tools

o   Eclipse, SVN, Git, Jira, Maven, Bamboo

·         Servers/App Servers

o   WebSphere, Spring Boot

·         Monitoring Applications

o   Introscope, Splunk, New Relic, DataDog

·         Databases

o   MySQL, AWS RDS, Mongo DB, DB2

·         Methodologies

o   Agile, Scrum, Kanban

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*: *khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*LinkedIn: *linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>

www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com