*Hi,       *

*Hope you are doing great!*

*I'm Sharing you our client requirement details below.*

*Please reply toanc...@1pointsys.co <anc...@1pointsys.com>m*

*Position -- Sr. Java Developer with Provisioning Exp  *

*Location: Denver, CO/Charlotte, NC*

*Duration: Long Term Contract*

*ALL Visa ( Please No OPT )*

*Must Have Telecom Domain Exp.*

Looking for Java developers with provisioning and activation system
experience. Candidates should have worked within telecom/cabling domain.

*Key skills required for developer roles:*

   - Must have more than 8 years of experience in Java development
   - Strong experience with Spring, Hibernate, Oracle PL/SQL.
   - *Must have experience in telecom/cabling domain*

   - 2+ years with the Agile Scrum software development methodology.
   - A demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex
   projects with demanding deadlines.
   - Ability to translate technical information to the non-technical, and
   likewise, to translate non-technical speak into code.
   - Attention to details, and ability to stay on task.
   - Ability to effectively deal with ambiguity, uncertainty, and
   incomplete information when evaluating alternatives and making
   recommendations

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*D : 803-369-3436,* *E* : anc...@1pointsys.com