*Hi,*

Hope you are doing awesome today……!!!!!!!!

My name is* Deepak Kannoji *working as* Senior Executive recruiter in Kani
Solutions Inc.*

*Kani Solutions, Inc.* A New Jersey based Technology Consulting and
Staffing services company. Our Industry focus is Health & Life Sciences,
Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Public Services and Retail. Our
team is Dynamic and is focused tour Client needs. Our Team is geared to
work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We
want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented,
Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.

Please review the Job Description and if interested please get back to me
with your updated resume ASAP….

*Kindly share the resumes to **dee...@kanisol.com* <dee...@kanisol.com>* OR
You can reach me on 609-651-4663*

*References Appreciated..!!!*

*Job Details:*

*Job Title:   Sr. Java Developer with bigdata or Hadoop and Financial
Domain*

*Location:   NYC, NY*

*Hire Type:  Long Term Contract*

*Responsibilities:*

·         Design, implement, test and document business object models,
application services.

·         Hands on experience or knowledge on Bigdata technologies or
Hadoop in recent job

·         Create relational data model and general data
maintenance/analysis tasks.

·         Expertise with Java, Spring Framework (IOC, AOP, Spring
Transactions, JDBC Templates)

·         Experience working with Message Queues & JMS

·         Experience working in a UNIX/Linux environment & creating Shell
Scripts

·         Expertise with SQL & Experience in DB2 & SQL Server

·         Good Understanding of expertise architectural patterns including
J2EE design patterns

*Must Have:*

·         10+ years of overall IT Experience & 5+ years of hands-on Java
Software Development Experience.

·         Hands on experience or knowledge on Bigdata technologies or
Hadoop in recent job

·         B.S. Computer Science or Bachelor’s Degree in related field.

·         Experience using Spring MVC

*If Interested please fill the below details and send it to me with your
updated resume ASAP:*

*Candidate Information*

Full Name (As per SSN/ Pass Port)

Position applying for

*Sr. Java Developer with BigData or Hadoop and Financial Domain*

Contact Number:

Alternate Contact Number

Email ID

Alternate Email ID

Skype ID

LinkedIn Profile

Last 5 Digits of SSN:

If H1B (Must provide Passport Number)

DOB (MM/DD):

Full Address along with Zip Code:

Pay Rate/ Salary

Let me know

Willing to Relocate

Availability:

Work Authorization:

Education / Certification

Total Experience

Domain Experience

*Client Interaction / Interview Availability*

Interview Time Preference Telephone

Interview Time Preference F2F / Skype

Ready to go for in person interview

Thanks and Regards