Hello,

We are looking to fill a contract opportunity with one of our direct
customers and like to check if you have any resources available for the
same. Please submit the resume with availability, work status, rate,
project finishing/finished date/current location/willingness to relocate
etc.

Kindly note that each resource submitted must be on your W2 payroll.

*Job Title : **Scala/AWS Developer (Big Data)*

*Primary Skills : *Spark, Scala, REST, AWS
*Location : *Nashville, TN
*Positions : *5*, *

*Duration : *6 months

*Description :*

One of our direct clients, which caters to the healthcare industry, is
expanding their team and is seeking a Strong Big Data / Scala programmer.
who's ready to take the next step.

We are looking for Big Data engineer with expertise in AWS, Spark, Kafka,
and Scala

Requirements
• 8-10 years software development and data engineering experience or
comparable skill level with at least 2-3 years on AWS
• Strong Spark, Scala software development skills are required for this
position
• Great problem-solving skills and the ability to break down large problems
into actionable steps
• Experience with configuration and maintenance of distributed computing
systems
• Knowledge of open API specification(Swagger)
• Strong understanding of Web APIs / HTTP / REST / JSON
• Experience with design, development, deployment, versioning, and
maintenance of secure RESTful APIs