*Hi,       *

*Hope you are doing great!*

*I'm Sharing you our client requirement details below.*

*Please reply toanc...@1pointsys.co <anc...@1pointsys.com>m*

*Req – SAP  Workflow Consultant - ECC SRM*

*San Bernardino, CA *

*6 months*

*ALL Visa ( Please No OPT )*

The SAP Lead Workflow Consultant/Developer is responsible for developing
the SAP Workflows for ECC / SRM

Duties will include but are not limited to the following areas and
activities

   - Design and implementation of SAP Workflow solutions
   - 5+ years of Development and experience across several SAP solutions
   including ECC, SRM
   - Prior extensive experience with SAP workflows,  implementation of best
   practices of using SAP Workflow
   - Strong knowledge and real world experience developing SAP Workflows
   - Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are a
   must
   - Experience in working with and contributing in a team environment
   - Flexible, easily adaptable to change, and effectively handle a fast
   paced environment
   - Understanding of the functional capabilities of SAP SRM

*Required*

   - *5+  years’ experience working with SAP Workflow for SRM and ECC*
   - *Experience of SAP Workflow for SRM is a must; Public Sector
   consulting experience is also highly desirable*
   - *Readiness to travel 100% (Monday through Thursday on site for 60%;
   later there work will be remote for the remaining 40% of the project)*

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*D : 803-369-3436,* *E* : anc...@1pointsys.com