*Hi,       *

*Hope you are doing great!*

*I'm Sharing you our client requirement details below.*

*Please reply toanc...@1pointsys.co <anc...@1pointsys.com>m*

*Req  : Oracle developer *

*Nashville, TN*

*Duration: 6 month*

*USC, GC *

*Rate - $55/hr on C2C *

*Responsibilities*

• Write complex SQL or PL/SQL queries and participate in code reviews

• Develop and document test plans, test cases, SQL scripts and automation
scripts, and prepare data as required

• Primarily responsible for large volume of data validations

• Analyze ETL mapping logic and write complex SQL queries to recreate logic

• Support ongoing work to document and automate QA and Production data loads

*Required Skills*

• Candidate should have advanced experience with Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, and
relational database design

• Strong experience with writing complex PL/SQL queries

• Testing experience using Oracle development technologies and BI tools
with major focus on functional testing, usability testing, regression
testing, and integration testing.

• Experience with data ingestion and data transformation process

• Experience with database automation testing

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*D : 803-369-3436,* *E* : anc...@1pointsys.com