*Hi,       *

*Hope you are doing great!*

*I'm Sharing you our client requirement details below.*

*Please reply toanc...@1pointsys.co <anc...@1pointsys.com>m*

*Req : Business Data Analyst *

* Location: Washington DC Duration: 9+ months **NO OPT and NO H1B*

Must Have:

·        Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.

·        5+ years of relevant experience

·        *5+ years working with Oracle, SQL stored procedures and advanced
querying.* Very strong SQL capability required for data analysis.

·        *Experience with data mapping and research*.

·        Ability to document highly complex data processing and
demonstrated experience making clear connections between the business
principles and the numbers/data.

·        Strong communication skills, able to persist effectively
cross-functionally

·        *Prior related data experience at a GSE organization and
familiarity with mortgage loans, amortization, treasury accounting, or
derivatives*.

Preferred Skills:

·        Netezza

·        Familiar with concepts of treasury accounting, derivatives and
mortgage loan amortization.

·        Finance or economics knowledge or experience.

·

·        Experience in Agile environment.

   -

·         *Candidates full legal name, location, (city, State) and contact
information (phone and email), College, degree and school location must be
on the resume. **Resumes without a full legal name or contact info and
college info will be disqualified*

·         *Summary shouldn’t be more than a third of a page* (our hiring
managers reject resumes with  summaries that are too long).

*Anchit Bajpai*

*Technical Recruiter*

1 Point System LLC

Unit 103, 206 N College St, Pineville, North Carolina, 28134
*D : 803-369-3436,* *E* : anc...@1pointsys.com