Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for  Robotics Python Developer. I hope your
resume fits for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and
also required your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any
time.

*JD:*

Role

 Robotics Python Developer

Mandatory Technical Skills

1.        MS in Computer Science or   BSEE + 4 years of applicable
experience.
2.        Should be capable of designing / implementation from scratch
using the Python RESTful API’s.

Duties & Responsibilities

·        4+ years developing Web Applications in an object-oriented
language like, Python, or Java., JavaScript (Angular.JS, Node.JS)
·        Experience with REST and web services interfaces, XML, JSON.
·        Experience with real world software development methodology Agile
development (Scrum or Kanban).
·        Test driven development and unit testing with tools.
·        Continuous integration process (automated testing, software
packaging, etc).
·        Continuous deployment and integration.
·        Strong team player with ability to work within international teams
with excellent interpersonal skills and written/verbal communication skills.
·        Strong creative ability to take research results and visions to
create applications.
·        Able to contribute to creation and follow through on project
timelines with documentation and design specifications.

Desirable Functional Skills

·        Experience with Web Framework and RESTful APIs.
·        Strong Python programming experience.
·        Experience with RESTful web services (testing RESTful API)
·        Experience with fast paced production project using agile process.
·        Experience with Angular 2 and Foundation Experience with server
back end programming, and ability to follow predefined framework for all
logging, error reporting, scheduling, and integration requirements.
·        Experience with tools integration, and regular expression related
work.
·        Excellent Knowledge Robot Operating System (ROS) framework for
writing robot software.
·        Excellent Knowledge of tools, libraries, and conventions that aim
to simplify the task of creating complex and robust robot behavior across a
wide variety of robotic platforms

Total Experience Required

  2-4 Years

Work Location