*Hello All,*

*Hope you all are doing well….!!*

*I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please reply to me with updated resume on my e-mail *
*khush...@technocraftsol.com* <khush...@technocraftsol.com>

*Position: **Java Developer*

*LOCATION: Austin, TX 78703*

*DURATION: Initially 11 months through August 2019*

*IN PERSON INTERVIEWS ARE REQUIRED, SO CANDIDATES LOCAL TO AUSTIN, TX ARE
HIGHLY PREFERRED*

The Java Developer will be working on various teams that include a Project
Manager, other developers, UX engineers, business analysts, and testers.

*Work will include:*

·         Leading the design and development activities for existing and
new components

·         Defining and developing low-level design documents

·         Developing code

·         Reviewing code

·         Resolving defects

·         Developing automated unit test cases

*The worker must have a strong application development background with
extensive experience in the following:*

·         Six or more years of experience with Enterprise level Java
applications

·         Experience with Angular

·         Experience with Oracle SQL & PL/SQL components

·         Experience with Hibernate ORM

·         Experience with SOAP and Restful Web Services

·         Working knowledge of Test Automation (Selenium)

·         Working knowledge of Continuous Integration (Jenkins or
Equivalent)

·         Experience in Identity & Access Management, Single Sign-on,
OAuth, JWT

·         Full stack development capabilities including Database, Services,
Web Applications, and Front-end development

·         Technical background that includes progressive experience with
various versions of programming languages and frameworks including the
Spring framework

The worker must be able to work within a matrix organization of work teams
and complies with established standards, and design specifications, with
ability to complete all software artifacts are accurately and timely.

Thanks and Regards,

*Khushboo singh*

IT Recruiter

*Technocraft Solutions LLC| Partner with Xpedantic LLC. *

*Email*:* khush...@technocraftsol.com <khush...@technocraftsol.com>*

*LinkedIn: *linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/khushboo-singh-b67750119>

www.technocraftsol.com | www.xpedantic.com