Hi,

Hope you are doing well
!!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for Powertrain Feature Development Engineer. I
hope your resume fits for the below position. Kindly let me know your
interest and also required your updated resume. Please feel free to reach
me any time.

*JD:*

Job Title

Powertrain Feature Development Engineer

Relevant Experience
* (in Yrs)*

4 to 10 Years

1. Experience in development of feature requirements for Powertrain
features such as start-up shutdown, anti-theft, oil processing, fuel
processing
2. Experience in developing system level and architecture level
requirements for above Powertrain features
3. Hands on experience on Embedded Controls Software development.
4. Good experience in VSEM
5. Knowledge of Embedded C, AUTOSAR tools and MATLAB is desirable
6. Experience in coordinating and tracking issues with different
stakeholders such as feature developers, suppliers, calibrators and
reporting status to management

Experience Required

4 to 10 Years

Roles & Responsibilities

1. Develop feature requirement documentation for common Powertrain features
2. Develop architecture and system level requirements for Powertrain
features
3. Create/Revise legacy system requirements documents for Engine-off time
4. VSEM Feature Dictionary update
5. Collaborate with control system engineering teams, Calibration teams,
feature software engineers and software planning engineers to manage
Supplier Basic Software deliveries
6. Attend Design Review, Sub-System Feature Team and Change Control Board
meetings as needed
7.

Generic Managerial Skills

1. Proactive attitude.
2. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills Excellent written and
oral communication skills
3. Highly motivated/ self-starter

Education

BSEE, BSME and/or BS-Computer Science/Engineering

Duration of assignment (in Months)

16

Work Location(State, City and Zip)

MI, Dearborn, 48124