Hi,

Hope you are doing well !!

                                                  This is Harish From USG.I
have an Urgent Requirement for *Embedded Software Engineer*. I hope your
resume fits for the below position. Kindly let me know your interest and
also required your updated resume. Please feel free to reach me any
time.

JD:

*Job Title*

*Embedded Software Engineer*

*Relevant Experience  *(in Yrs)

3 years (Min.)

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Software Engineers involving requirements, design, implementation and
testing of locomotive /Automotive domains
· Experience in complete SDLC development
· Proven experience in algorithm development
· Hand on with C, C++, Object oriented methodology, Linux internals
· Experience with Debugging, Diagnostics, simulation
· Familiar with safety coding guidelines, Railroad standards

*Experience Required *(in Yrs)

6 years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

· Proven experience in algorithm development
· Develop Embedded applications using C/C++ for Loco/Automotive platform
· Hands-on capability to handle test equipment & tools (such as DOORS,
Perforce),
· Experience with DOORs Requirements Management Tools, ClearQuest Defect
Tracking is a plus.
· Familiar with safety coding guidelines, Railroad .
· Experience in validation utilizing desktop simulation/modelling test
tools, integrated model/software testing using virtual simulators,
integrated model/software/electronics hardware testing using full
operability HITL (hardware in the loop) simulators, locomotive validation
testing, customer acceptance testing, and field in-service testing
· Able to work across different cross functional teams

*Generic Managerial Skills*

· Good verbal and communication skills.
· Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and
systems, System thinker, architect skills, solution based thinker
· Autonomy and agility
· Makes things happen, high quality standards (design review process,
metrics…)
· Technology Innovator
· Demonstrated commitment to process improvement
· Customer-focused in defining quality and establishing priorities
· Strong interpersonal skills

*Education*

Bachelor’s Degree in computers/Electrical /Electronic or in “STEM” Majors
(Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or
university.

*Duration of assignment *
(in Months)

6 -12 Months