We are seeking a Tester skilled in a Salesforce Org with significant
customizations and integration with a Learning Management system.
Responsibilities will include:

   - Conduct group discussions with the product team and key players.
   - Work with the product teams in order to document a complete test plan.
   - Coordinate and execute each test plan.
   - Work with the product team to help understand the results in order to
   resolve issues quickly.

*Required Skills*

   - Salesforce platform experience
   - Prepare test plans based on requirements, business context, and
   knowledge of the products used in the solution
   - Test execution and reporting

*Desired Skills/Experience*

   - Experience with a learning management system. Our solution uses Docebo
   <http://www.docebo.com/>
   - Experience with eCommerce solutions. Our solution uses Cloudcraze
   <http://www.cloudcraze.com/>

*Qualifications*

   - Comprehensive knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and
   processes
   - Working experience in software quality assurance
   - Knowledge of the current trends and latest advancements in the fields
   of software development and testing
   - Strong knowledge and experience in agile methodology
   - Excellent communication and technical skills
   - Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
   - Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
   - Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a
   technical team
   - Able to effectively interact with the organization to derive
   requirements and design solutions